阅读内容

酒店实用英语学习(一)

前厅部

[日期:2007-05-11] 来源:浙江在线  作者:徐晓岚

 本版每期都将开设英语口语加油站专栏,内容连载有酒店英语、银行英语、商务英语、会议英语等,最简单、实用、有趣的口语英语,每期都会有最新的期待哦!

  

  ■前厅部:

  Have you a reservation?

  您预订过吗?

  May I have your name and room number?

  您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗?

  Here is your room key.

  给您房间钥匙。

  Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

  请去那边帐台付款。

  Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?

  这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗?

  I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.

  对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。

  Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.

  您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。

  I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights.

  我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。

  May I reconfirm your departure date?

  我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗?

  I'm sorry, madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment.

  对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。

  How many pieces of luggage do you have?

  请问您有几件行李?

  Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

  您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?

  You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk..

  您可以去收款处兑换钱。

  Could you take a message for her, please?

  你能不能为我给她留个口信?

  Just a moment, please, sir. I'll put you through.

  请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。

  For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the

  dialing tone, press the number you want.

  打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。

  How would you like to make payment, sir.

  先生,请问您将如何付款?

  Here is your change and receipt, sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

  先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。

  The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..

  您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。

  How many copies do you need?

  您要复印几份?

  Can you give me your fax number, sir?

  请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗?

  When can I pick it up?

  我什么时间能取?

12下一页  GO
【内容导航】
第1页:前厅部 第2页:管家部

相关资讯       酒店  英语 
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论
  • 尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
  • 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
  • 本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
  • 本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
  • 参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款


点评: 字数
姓名:






|
|








精彩推荐